Aluminum shell is one of the hardware shells, and it is also a relatively common processing material. For example, OEM Aluminum Enclosure is widely used in many fields. Let us understand the advantages of aluminum housing.
(1) Compared with other metal materials, aluminum housing has low density and light weight.
(2) The global aluminum content of aluminum housing is very high and the reserves are abundant.
(3) The aluminum shell has been treated with two processes of cold and hot, which has strong corrosion resistance.
(4) The aluminum shell has good casting properties and good surface treatment properties.
(5) The elastic coefficient of the aluminum shell is small, and collision and friction will not cause fire.
(6) The aluminum shell has no metal pollution on the surface oxide layer, non-toxic, and non-volatile metal.
(7) Aluminum shell has strong plasticity and good productivity, and has good production advantages.
(8) The aluminum shell has good ductility and can be made into a light alloy of high-quality materials together with many metal elements.
(9) The aluminum shell is chemically stable, non-magnetic, recyclable, and it is a benign and recyclable metal material.
The application range of aluminum housing covers all major areas, and we are no stranger, because most of the doors and windows in our home are made of aluminum profiles, so what repair methods are there for aluminum housing?
(1) Do not touch the measuring surface of the measuring tool with your hands, because wet dirt such as sweat on your hands will contaminate the measuring surface and make it rusty. Do not mix the measuring tool with other tools and metal materials to avoid damage to the measuring tool.
(2) After using the measuring tool, if it is not used for a long time (more than 1 month), wipe the surface stains and aluminum chips, loosen the fastening device, and apply anti-rust oil on the measuring surface. When measuring tools are not in use, they should be placed in a protective box, preferably by a dedicated person, and annual inspection records of measuring tools tested by authoritative units should be prepared.
(3) The storage place of measuring tools should be kept clean, dry, free from vibration and corrosive gas, and should be kept away from places with large temperature changes or magnetic fields. The measuring tools stored in the measuring tool box should be kept clean and dry, and other sundries must not be stored.
(4) When there are burrs on the surface of the workpiece, be sure to remove the burrs before measurement, otherwise the measurement tool will be worn and the accuracy of the measurement results will be affected.
(5) Do not use oilstone or emery cloth to wipe the surface of the measuring tool, the surface of the measuring tool and the engraved part, and it is strictly prohibited to disassemble, modify and repair the measuring tool without authorization.
(6) It is not allowed to use the tip of the caliper measuring claw as a scoring needle, compass or other tool, nor to twist the two jaws or use the measuring tool as a chuck.
For more OEM aluminum die casting related products, please contact:OEM Aluminum Die Castings