Aluminum Die Casting is a die casting part with a casting mold installed on a die casting machine. Pour the heated liquid aluminum or aluminum alloy into the feed port of the die casting machine. The aluminum or aluminum alloy parts whose shape and size are defined by the mold are cast by a die casting machine. Such parts are often called Aluminum Die Castings.
These characteristics make aluminum alloy die castings more suitable for the production of various castings with complex structures and thinner walls. Therefore, the products are widely used in aviation, aerospace, ships, building materials, household appliances, various vehicle instruments and other industries. Do we know what are the advantages and benefits of aluminum alloy die casting? Its advantages are mainly divided into five aspects:
1. Aluminum alloy has good thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity and cutting performance.
2. Aluminum alloy has small linear shrinkage, good filling performance, but large volume shrinkage, and it is easy to form large shrinkage holes at the final freezing point.
3. The ratio of tensile strength to density of aluminum alloy is 9-15. It can maintain good mechanical properties even when working at high or low temperatures.
4. Aluminum alloy is easy to stick in the die casting process. The mass fraction of iron in the die-cast aluminum alloy is generally controlled between 0.8% and 0.9%, which can reduce the phenomenon of mold sticking.
5. Aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. Most aluminum alloys have good corrosion resistance in freshwater, seawater, concentrated nitric acid, nitric acid and hydrochloric acid, gasoline and various organic compounds.
Yuyao Weilong Industry Co., Ltd. is an Aluminum Die Casting Factory and many other Die Castings. Welcome to visit our official website.